The main aims pursued by the Picardie Avantage Isolation – (PAI) and the Picardie Avantage Energie (PAE) are stimulating energy savings and promote energy efficiency and environmentally sustainable behaviour thanks to specific plans, that include investments in these fields.
The aims of Picardie Avantage Isolation – (PAI) and Picardie Avantage Energie (PAE) are as follow:
- Speed up the exploitation of energy management sources in medium-high potential sectors using suitable financial tools;
- Reduce the heating bill and the energy consumption of Picards’ households by promoting thermal improvement in housing;
- Permit Picards households to access financing tools adapted to their investments and loan capacities for energy savings actions;
- Stimulate energy saving retrofitting in the housing sector;
- Involve banking and financing sector in financing the investments in energy efficiency;
- Achieve more than 20 millions Euros reduction on the global energy bill for Picardie’s households;
- Generate a volume of insulation work of approximately 100 millions Euros for craftsmen and building companies, equivalent to 300 jobs per year for 5 years.