Open Call: become a Biogas ACTION replication partner?
The ambition of Biogas ACTION is to serve as a vehicle for an unbiased and rapid development of the European biogas / biomethane sector and thereby contribute to the EU 2020 targets by focusing on removing non-technical barriers to widespread production of biogas from manure and other waste. Central driver is vertical by the cooperation betweeen different policy levels at EU, national and regional level and horizontal by the replication in different regions in the EU.
If you would like to participate in a joint exchange with one of our BiogasACTION expert partners, to support your efforts in promoting biogas then please fill in the questionnaire available here and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 15 July 2017 Selection of partners: 16 October 2017
How do you benefit from becoming a replication partner?
All support provided through BIOGASACTION is based on your needs and interests as we want to offer a joint exchange that is tailor made to the specific challenges of your region. You will benefit from:
- Matching your organisation with a BIOGASACTION expert organisation based on your requirements and BIOGASACTION partner area of expertise;
- An onsite visit of best practices at your BIOGASACTION partner’s premises arranged for your policy makers and technical personnel. Local accommodation expenses for the visit (hotel, meals, local transport and catering) will be paid for by the BIOGASACTION project.
- Onsite technical support at your premises from a BIOGASACTION partner. Travel costs will be paid by the project ;
- Remote support (telephone or web based) will be available to your organization.
What do you have to contribute as a replication partner?
- An official confirmation from your structure for supporting biogas development in your region.
- Travel costs for your staff when visiting the BIOGASACTION partner organisation to observe their best practice;
- Local accommodation expenses (hotel, meals, local transport, catering) for the BIOGASACTION partner visiting your region to provide onsite technical support;
How do you qualify for becoming a replication partner?
The BIOGASACTION project is offering at least 5 organisations across Europe, the opportunity to become a replication partner. The following prerequisites are essential:
- A strong commitment in your region to supporting and creating a favourable environment for the development of the biogas sector;
- Knowledge of regional and local actors involved in the development and support of biogas projects from manure and other waste
- Competences in biogas development and possibilities to make an impact.
If any further information, please contact: email@example.com