AE3R Agentia pentru Eficienta Energetica si Energii Regenerabile Ploiesti-Prahova
Director: Bogdan Ion Potlogia
The Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Agency Ploiesti-Prahova is a public interest organization, its objectives are to mobilize the civil society, the policy makers and the public operators to set standards and rules for energy efficiency in manufacturing, services and infrastructure. The Agency, led by Mr. Bogdan Potlogia, was formed as a legal Romanian entity under private law, its operation is regulated by Government Ordinance no. 26/2000 on associations and foundations, approved with amendments by Law no. 246/2005 and Law no. 215/2001 republished and updated on local government, together with other provisions of the Romanian law. The Agency is operating in line and according to a Financing Agreement and other European policies, national strategies and programs developed at national, regional and local levels. The Agency is a qualified organism for the identification and the assessment of the energy and environmental problems.
AE3R intends to promote the need for reduced energy consumption and the importance of generating energy from renewable sources through organizing seminars, conferences and exhibitions. By monitoring the energy consumption and by evaluating the renewable energy potential of our region we will be able to better support the local authorities or the companies interested in implementing programs that reduce the energy consumption or that generate energy from renewable sources. Along with the monitoring of the energy consumption we will perform energy audits for buildings and we will issue the Performance Energy Certificate. Another important objective for us is to make sure that the national legislation is harmonized with the European Community legislation. For this purpose we will attract new members, companies and institutions with activities in the energy field and we will issue a periodic newsletter.
- Promoting energy efficiency and the use of the alternative energy sources;
- The implementation of energy efficiency projects;
- Information, training sessions, dissemination and awareness campaigns on energy efficiency and the use of alternative energy sources.
- Developing a long term sustainable energy strategy for Prahova County
- Reducing the energetic consumption of the final consumers;
- Energy efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions reduction programs;
- Legislation that facilitates investments in renewable energy;
- Performance Energy Certificate for buildings.