Regionalna energetska agencija Sjever
Managing Director: Ivan Simic
The Regional Energy Agency North / Regionalna energetska agencija Sjever began its activities in 2009. It was founded as a public, independent and non-profit institutions in the framework of the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme by Koprivnica, Varazdin and Virovitica to support and counseling and the provision of services to all stakeholders in the field of energy in northern Croatia.
The Regional Energy Agency of North deals with issues in the area of renewable energy , energy efficiency, rational use of energy and environmental protection. Activities carried out by the agency :
- The development and implementation of national and EU projects,
- Energy audits of buildings in the public and private sectors,
- Thermal imaging,
- Making energy plans and analysis,
- Making energy balance, sustainable energy development action plans, programs and studies,
- Consulting services and technical assistance to public and private sector,
- The organization of national and international educational workshops , seminars and conferences related to renewable energy , energy efficiency and rational use of energy,
- Promotion activities related to the specific field of action and raise awareness about energy efficiency and environmental protection,
- Cooperation with top experts and colleagues from home and abroad.