The European Energy Service Award honors outstanding efforts and achievements in the field of energy services in Europe. The prestigious award has been awarded regularly since 2006.
The prize is given to projects, businesses and multipliers who have made an outstanding contribution to the European energy service market.
The EESA is awarded in three categories
- Best Energy Service Promoter
- Best Energy Service Providers
- Best Energy Service Project (up to 3 winners)
- Statute European Energy Service Award 2014
- Submission criteria and template Best Energy Service Promoter
- Submission criteria and template Best Energy Service Provider
- Submission criteria and template Best Energy Service Project
Closing date for applications is now 16 June 2014. The reference period of submitted applications must be the calendar years 2012-2013.
The award winners are selected by a jury of international experts:
- Marie C. Donnelly, European Commission, DG Energy
- Paolo Bertoldi, European Commission, DG JRC
- Juan Alario, European Investment Bank
- Peter Hobson, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Julije Domac, FEDARENE
The winners 2014 will receive their prizes at a high-level event in Brussels in autumn this year.
The EESA is awarded in the context of the IEE project “European Energy Service Initiative 2020” (EESI2020), which is co-ordinated by the Berlin Energy Agency. It has its origins in the “European Energy Service Initiative” (EESI).