This workshop, organised by the Energy Agency of Plovdiv and ManagEnergy, is aimed at representatives of local authorities, Covenant of Mayors signatories, representatives of national authorities, local and regional energy agencies and associations, energy efficiency and green energy business, local energy providers, energy experts and consultants.
The workshop will present national and European financial instruments and possibilities for finance of energy efficiency, green energy, and renewable energy sources solutions to the conventional energy challenges municipalities in Bulgaria face. Presentations will include finance models in Horizon 2020 and national funding, guaranteed contracting and RES finance, as well as good practice examples of successful financial schemes in municipalities. Among the presenters and lecturers are representatives of Ministry of Economics, Ecology Management Fund, FEDARENE, EVN, Dalkia, and Sofia Energy Agency and Blacksea energy research center, etc.
The workshop will provide a unique opportunity not only for local administrations to build their finance capacities, but also to connect directly with those implementing the financial schemes and get first-hand information for win-win collaborations. It is an excellent opportunity for networking and getting to know stakeholders of the same background and interests.
Organisation: Energy Agency of Plovdiv, Fedarene
- Project Development Assistance within Horizon 2020, Dominique Bourges, FEDARENE
- Bg04 programme „Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy ”, Financed by the financial mechanism of the European economic space, Ministry of economy, energy and tourism
- Trust fund and financial priorities of PUDOOS, Regional Authorities of Gabrovo
- Overcoming the barriers for mass introduction of guaranteed result contracts in the public sector to reach the 20-20-20 targets, Irina Terzijska, European Labour Institute
- Expanding the market for energy efficient services in the public sector by esco companies. Pavel kitov, EVN
- Code of conduct for guaranteed result contracting Angel Nikolaev, Blacksea Research Energy Center
- Biomass heat delivery contracting Vladimir Vulkov, Energy Agency of Plovdiv
- Innovative financial tools for vast introduction of renewable energy sources, Zdravko Georgiev, Sofena
- Financial tools for biomass heating conversion Alexander Nedeltchev, Dalkia Bulgaria