The event took place the 2 October 2013 in Zagreb, Croatia
Public and private sector interested in financing energy projects. Financial sector supporting development of energy projects.National and local decision makers, ministries, scientists, other experts, and energy agencies.
– How to prepare and finance your energy project?
– Innovative financing models
– New cooperation opportunities – emerging market of SE Europe business sector meets advanced European partners
– European ESCO and EPC markets
– Clusters as the forefront of regional competitiveness
– Credit lines and specialized funds for sustainable energy projects (EIB, EBRD, Deutsche Bank, EPEEF, GIZ ORF, FZOEU, HBOR)
– Financing sustainable energy projects through EU Structural and Cohesion fund
– Innovative financial instruments of the EU cohesion policy (ELENA, IEE MLEI PDA, EEE-F)
– Croatian perspective: decision makers exchanging views with regional and local authorities.