The European Commission is organising the 3rd Digital Transport Days on the 18th November 2020.
This online event will address new mobility challenges, the role of digitalisation in meeting these, especially in the context of a pandemic.
You will have the chance to better understand what role digitalisation plays in enhancing resilience against pandemic.
Several topics will be addressed:
- Developing a common European mobility data space and its interaction with other data spaces; what are the challenges and opportunities?
- Making Europe’s transport infrastructure fit for the future: digitalisation in the framework of the Trans-European Transport Network (TEN-T) revision.
- Smart mobility and the European Green Deal: how can it support seamless and multimodal mobility for passengers, smart traffic management and transport automation?
- Henrik HOLOLEI, Director-General for Mobility & Transport, European Commission
- Karima DELLI, Chairwoman of the Transport and Tourism Committee
- Adina VALEAN, Commissioner for Transport
- Andreas SCHEUER, German federal Minister for transport and digital infrastructure
- Gail KENT, Director of Data, DG CONNECT, EU Commission
- Eric-Mark HUITEMA, Director-General, ACEA
- Dominique WILLEMS, Global Director Public Affairs, Digital Shipping Association (DCSA)
- Andre SEECK, Director and Head of Division Automotive Engineering, German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt)
- Ahti KUNINGAS, Deputy Secretary General, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications of the Republic of Estonia
- Matthias RUETE, European Coordinator
- Malika SEDDI, Secretary general and CEO of ASECAP “digitalization on TEN-T road-transports”
- Daniel MES, Member of Cabinet of Commissioner Frans TIMMERMANS
- Henna VIRKKUNEN, Member of the European Parliament
- Martin RUSS, CEO Austriatech
- Martin VILLIG, Co-Founder & Vice President Sustainability, BOLT
- Tobias MIETHANER, Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- Julie MOREL, Vice President Strategy and Investors relations, ALSTOM on Autonomous trains projects
- Olle ISAKSSON, Principal in Ericsson’s customer engagement team
To register, please follow this link