E-Mobility works is a European project realized under the program IEE (Intelligent Energy Europe) of the European Commission. The project is managed by the Austrian Grazer Energieagentur, with partners from 9 different countries across EU.
The Project aims to integrate e-mobility in European Municipalities, strongly involving local business to ensure and lead a new decision making process in Municipal Administrations related to eMobility.
- E-vehicles may be easily supplied with all types of energy from renewable energy sources.
- E-vehicles reduce greenhouse gas emissions (if supplied with electricity from renewable energy source).
- E-vehicles are very cost efficient in terms of operation and maintenance.
- E-vehicles cause low noise emissions (particularly at low speed).
The e-Mobility Project implements these actions to support Municipalities:
- Creation of a local network of Municipalities and enterprises working on e-mobility that will analyze and realize new concrete possibilities to ensure a good development
- Municipal Action plans dedicated to e-mobility, elaborating innovative business services such as vehicles or recharging stations and financial schemes to support them.
- Implementation of e-mobility action plans with a strong engagement of local stakeholders.
Get the latest reports
News and Conclusions from E-Mobility Works: Integration of E-mobility in European municipalities and businesses
News from the “E-Mobility Works” project: Deploying E-vehicles in European Fleets
Discover more about the E-mobility works project in the brochure
Presentation of the E-mobility works national service process depiction
E-Mobility Works in the news
The event drew conclusions from the E-Mobility Works project, which developed municipal e-mobility action plans. These plans included close cooperation between the municipality, businesses and stakeholders in their delivery and construction. The Conference was an Energy […]Learn more