NTNU and ICLEI are happy to announce the final conference of OPTIMUS:
OPTIMUS Technological Solutions for Real-time Monitoring and Energy Management in Smart Cities
Wednesday, 21 September 2016, Athens, Greece
The one-day conference includes presentations of the OPTIMUS solutions, demonstrations of their applicability in the pilot buildings of the cities San Cugat, Savona and Zaanstad as well as contributions from distinguished speakers and panelists. Invited speakers (tbc) include:
- Haris Doukas (Ass. Prof., National Technical University of Athens)
- Andrei Litiu (Director, European Building Automation and Controls Association)
- Peter Andersson (Partner in Smart City Lighthouse GrowSmarter, Veolia)
- Miguel García Fuentes (Coordinator of Smart City Lighthouse Remourban, CARTIF)
- Catrin Maby (Senior Consultant, Rickaby Thompson Associates)
- Irene Skoula (City Advisor, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group)
- Kostas Georgiou (Resilience and Sustainability Project Manager, City of Athens)
- Dan Dura (Smart City Manager, City of Suceava)
- Egle Randyte (Head of Energy Efficiency, City of Vilnius)
The programme is in particular designed for: City energy managers and facility / building managers, technicians working on a Sustainable Energy Action Plans and Smart City solutions, Covenant of Majors supporters and coordinators, city utilities, energy agencies and experts.
The event is free of charge. Please register here.